Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

Possible metaphor

I think it's a metaphor for sex there's some clues but i aint conected them all yet.

Luxembourg- The smallest country in Europe is the most popular guy - Size doesn't matter

What the pulch looks like - obvious.

The trick is in the timing - Ejaculation.

Maybe it's also about how in a relationship it's good up untill after the sex, in which intrest is lost.....i don't know.

Goldfish #4 Goldfish #4

I like the format

Loads of short little clips and some absurd randomness a little like python.

Still good animation and intro music lol

Goldfish #2 Goldfish #2

Better than the last one.

I havn't checked out no.3 yet but this was slighly better than the last one and im sure you'll keep improveing and getting even funnier.

I fived ;)

Goldfish #1 Goldfish #1

Firstly Im must say

Brilliant intro music ;) I think this would be a triffic series they only problem is, its not my sense of humour.

Its one of those things were the jokes are good just you prefer different humour, but it still made me laugh.

Very good work on the animation, I tried flash once its a hard bastard thing too do.

Snubby responds:

Thanks mate. The second one should be out soon, so if you happen to stumble upon it check it out because it's a lot better.

Jerries Actoin Thiler Jerries Actoin Thiler

English people do the best cartoons

Some of the best known poeple on the net, Jerry Jackson, David Firth and Devvo (crust) may all be linked to the same person, but each one is brilliant.

My favourite JJ cartoon is Sex in da Bedroomz, but this is close. I just don't hope you loose the comedy by improving the graphics.

I say 7 breats out of 10

SBC plays pacman SBC plays pacman

If somewhat disturbing....

A very good flash. The ghost looks a bit like a Klansman. They always get eaten in the end.

Who Shot StrawberryClock? Who Shot StrawberryClock?

Who DID shoot Strawberry clock

I shed a tear after watching this. But I did see it was a BLACK MAN who shoot him!!! Goddamn street crime.

Roof Jumping Roof Jumping

Entertaining flash, BUT:

1. Try to sort out the way he walks. I just don't like it >:'(

2. Sort out the music. At one point it stopped, started again then stopped for good.

3. Make it a bit longer.

This is a great idea, and it'd be cool to see a series of these.

I'm Afraid of Butterflies I'm Afraid of Butterflies

I clicked this thinkin it wud be an unfunny comedy

But it was more. I liked the twist at the end though the story it seemed like it had some big plot holes.

Brilliant animation, and music to go with it.

Nandi responds:

Yeh, this story is the short version. I even had to cut a scene out cos I was running out of time. 8D I hope I can do a full version one day, when I'm better.

Thanks allot, and for the review.

xeroTV Episode 1 xeroTV Episode 1

Just not funny

Maybe its because I already saw it on YTMND and didn't even find it funny then, let alone making it into a flash. At least you creidted YTMND.

The sound was annoying, you could've used better YTMND.