Good People Good People

Something I find wierdly addictive

I don't usually like the stuff you've gone for here, and I think the birds at the end and voices at the start are really misplaced but the music itself is amazing.

Aa great feel good vibe as positive as anything in mainstream music.

(What's with the lack of downlaods in the portal these days??)

neojohnguy responds:

thanks, i appreciate your opinion and im glad u liked the music

Ambient Technology Ambient Technology

In response to the review you gave me

Very eerie while compelling at the same time. The voice in the (break it easy break it fresh??) is essential.

Good blend of genres here I think, and nice fade out ending too. I usually try to give constructive critisicm, but the stuff I can think of is too small to bother with.

Also, you said to give you a bell when I done an new track, which I done. Cheerful Disco Slaughter or some such nonsense.

darthduba responds:

Alright cool I'll check it out. If you wanna hear the lyrics in the original. Just listen to
technologic from daft punk

Summer Time Summer Time

Very enjoyable

This might sound wierd but I dont think rapping suited the track. I'm proabablly wrong, but a different style of singing might've of been better but whatever its still triffic to listen too.

Iv'e been too busy going out and that to do music untill the last few days but I advise you to do the same as me and to try and sell your music. Theres lots of online sites to use.

Goth Keys. Goth Keys.

Grows on you

The goth genre did put me off a bit, but i read your point about cure.

Really relaxing almost like it would fit in a beethoven piece.
How did you make this?

More i listen to it, more i like it

ZeroAsALimit responds:

There's no special effects or anything, I used a toy organ (the Yamaha Portasound PSS-160).

Siege of Red Mountain Siege of Red Mountain

Sounds like a movie score

Good effect and making the pitch go higher and more intense.

Exciting stuff and a calming background.

Like the other bloke said, could've used a bass palying over it

Bosa responds:

Yes, that's something I missed.

Perhaps my next battle tune will be even more intense. (With darker trombones and a tuba perhaps.)

-Bosa

[Dud] Adventure Music 10 [Dud] Adventure Music 10

Great piano useage

Catchy little bit of work there. Like in my summary you used great selection of piano work.

Could;ve been longer and osmetimes cut out too short but quite good. Ill probablly download tomorrow

Please hit me back, I had my first go at classical :D

Dudidum responds:

Thanks a lot for reviewing ;).
It's been a long time since someone reviewed some of my work.
It was more an improvisation so some parts aren't worked out too well and therefore some parts are cut too short ;).
I think I'll upload something else in the next weeks.
thx again for reviewing

deledelo... deledelo...

fucking ell

Brilliant. Dunno what it is but this track really does something for me. Love use of instruments and that. I dont think it could be improved.

snoballandthmonyshot responds:

come here, i wanna take your head off with a shovel,
thanks

Its Waiting for the Madness Its Waiting for the Madness

Really good

Too me people like you who arent really known are much better than well known artists

Not really big a big heavy metal fan I prefer the more calming first part. Very good use of guitar except for some strumming.

Please check out my new track, cheers

¤{&amp;lt;Major Arcana&amp;gt;}¤ - Lovers ¤{<Major Arcana>}¤ - Lovers

Well I tried classical

So I was hoping for some inspiration you I listened to this track.

Again it flowed very well the violin or whatever you used near the begining was a little high but thats the only critiscism i got.

Please check out my first attempt at classical called Dreams N Nightmares

Deflektor responds:

Ok, i'm coming right away!

'New' Fist of the North Star 'New' Fist of the North Star

A lot of heavy metal

Feels like im being raped by a large black man in the ear, no offence to the music you like but I found your song strangely relaxing.

The more i listened to it the more I enjoyed it. Maybe i'll be taking a liking to a whole new genre.

Some of the hit hat was repitive but thats all I can say

Please check out my stuff and leave a review if you can.

GoreBastard responds:

Cheers mate! I'll go and give your stuff a listen.
Nice one!
Always good to get more people into different styles of stuff.